17 June 2007

I'm going back to middle school...*sob*

I've heard from my predecessor (finally!), which means I now know a little about my job assignment in Ota. I'll be teaching mainly at Ikushina Junior High School, as well as spending one day a week at a local elementary school.

Now, putting aside the fact that I don't even want to THINK about being in middle school again, I'm horrendously excited. I love the idea of getting to teach at an elementary school as well as a middle school, and I'm beginning to think of things I want to try out with them (in very broad terms). Also, look at this:


Those are some of the elementary school kids with my predecessor.
SO. FREAKING. CUTE.
(And yes, every picture he has taken of his kids has them doing peace signs.)

Outside of that, I don't have much more information. I sent Pete (predecessor) a ton of questions, and will hopefully get my answers soon. I bought an external hard drive recently,and just received my copy of the Blair Handbook, a grammar reference recommended by Rafael. Woohoo for some light, bedtime reading. O_o

And...that's pretty much it. More for y'all when there's more for me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment