28 April 2009

100th Post!

That's right, this post marks the 100th post of this blog! 


Let's celebrating!

I've learned a lot since I first started writing here - about this culture and, in comparison, my own; about others and, in comparison, myself. In fact, when I read past entries (especially the first five), I am amazed to find how much I've changed. It's only been a couple of years, but I feel I've grown more here than I did in most of my years at college.  

While I started this blog with the pretense of passing on my experiences to my friends and family back home, I'm finding that I value it more and more as a chronicle. It's a concrete sign of my own development and life. 

So here's to 100 posts! May there be 100 more*!





*highly, HIGHLY unlikely! *wink*

2 comments:

  1. Yay Barack Obama! ...oh, wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I'd forgotten about that! What nice, unintentional timing...

    ReplyDelete